Members of Everglades Bowls Club
Lawn bowls has been an integral part of sporting life at Everglades Country Club since its inception in 1957.
Everglades Country Club has two grass greens and one synthetic green. Both the Men’s and Ladies sections conduct Club Championships as well as enter teams in the district Pennants Competitions. Social bowls events are also conducted, some of them aimed at beginner bowls.
Full accredited bowls coaches are available at mutually convenient times to offer assistance and advice to both new and experienced bowlers.
Visiting bowlers (individuals and groups) are always welcome.
Corporate days are also catered for. Contact should be made with the Functions Coordinator to make arrangements.
To book a bowls function please call the club on (02) 43411866 – Press 3 for Functions.
- Social bowls 9.30am Tuesdays; Thursdays
- *Club competitions 9.30am Thursdays; Sundays
- Social bowls 1.00pm Tuesdays; Thursdays; Saturdays
(Thursday 12.30pm pre bowls BBQ)
- *Club competitions 1pm Saturday; Sunday
- Social bowls 9.30am Saturdays
- *Club competitions 9.30am Saturdays; Sundays
*Club competitions are spread throughout the year
Roll-up anytime a green is free.
Coaching by arrangement.