GOLF COURSE OPEN!
On 1 April, the Minister for Sport in NSW advised that golf is an acceptable exercise activity and that it is not compulsory for courses to be closed.
“After reconsideration, the Office of Sport – NSW Government has advised that golf is considered an activity that can continue to be played in line with Public Health Orders relating to public gathering limits, social distancing, and the elderly.”
Due to this, we have made the decision to reopen our golf course, as of Friday 3rd of April, with restrictions.
Those restrictions have been updated following NSW Government regulation changes that came into force on 15 May.
The below restrictions are in order to put our staff, members and guests safety first. We ask that all patrons wishing to play golf adhere to the below list of rules.
- Play commences each day as per timesheets from 6:30-7:00am
- All groups tee off the 1st hole at six (6) minute intervals (except Mondays, ten (10) minutes)
- Maximum of three (3) players per group
- Bookings are required for all competition and social play, no walk ups
- Social players can only book online through MiClub after members pre-booking closes two days prior to play
- Female members only can pre-book times until 11.30am on Tuesday & Thursday
- Male members only can pre-book times until 13:30 on Wednesday & Friday
- Members social clubs (eg. Roosters, Circle, Tenner) cannot bulk pre-book as a club, individual/playing group bookings only
- Any player who fails to attend a booked tee time without notice may lose pre booking rights
- Competition play restricted to members only
- Hire and private carts are restricted to one (1) person and a set of clubs per cart
- Time your arrival at the Club so you can check in fifteen (15) minutes before tee time
- Follow social distancing rules at all times
- Practice area/nets near halfway house are closed, only be at the course to play a booked round
In addition to the above set of rules, we would like to recommend that all patrons follow the government’s advise to self-isolate and stay at home if you are over 70 years of age, or over 60 years of age and have existing health conditions or comorbidities.
Once again, if you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home and keep yourself and others healthy.
Our phone lines are quite congested at the moment with patrons wishing to book their round of golf. To make a booking quicker, click on the below link for MiClub online bookings:
Alternatively, you can call the Pro Shop on 43413399.