- Mens Golf has joined Womens Golf in suspending all competitions.
- From 26 March social golf will be available on all days to all members
- All players must follow social distancing rules
- All players must comply with signage outside the Pro Shop and on the tee, failure to do so could lead to your removal from the course
- Only ONE person per cart, this also applies to private carts
- If you are unwell DO NOT PLAY
- Play commences from 7:00am each day.
- All groups commence from the first tee.
- Groups will tee off at ten minute intervals and will be expected to maintain that interval for the entirety of their round.
- You MUST book in to play as we have fewer available times and do not want people waiting around the small available area for a chance to play.
- Make bookings via calling the pro shop, as bookings reserved for members until 3 days prior. At that time the sheets will be open to online bookings as well
- If you are unable to make your tee time, please call the Pro Shop
- Arrive at the Club no earlier than 30min before your tee time
- Male golfers may have their round submitted for handicapping purposes, please notify Pro Shop staff when checking in.
- Once your round is completed please leave the Golf Club as soon as possible, leave your card in the box outside pro shop
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR GOLFERS
- For the respect & safety of all members & Pro Shop staff, you should NOT play if you are feeling unwell or show signs of flu like symptoms.
- If you are in an ‘at risk’ group due to your age or existing health conditions you should consider the potential danger of playing and/or entering the Clubhouse.
- Be aware of ‘Social Distancing’ at all times.
- All players are reminded to refrain from touching other player’s golf balls and/or equipment.
- All players are reminded to refrain from personal contact (ie. handshakes) and spitting.
- Until further notice, score cards are NOT to be exchanged between partners. Players shall record both their own & playing partners score on their own card. At end of round verbally confirm scores with playing partner before signing only their own card and entering card at the kiosk. Each player must enter their own card only.
- It is advised that carts should be used by one person only.
- Flags are to remain in the hole at all times, they have been fitted with an attachment to make retrieving your ball a little easier.
- The sand bucket you first collect is YOUR sand bucket. Take it home with you and continue to use only that bucket for the duration of this health crisis.
PLEASE ADHERE TO ALL POINTS FOR THE
SAFETY & CONSIDERATION OF ALL FELLOW MEMBERS
ON COURSE CHANGES
- 30cm preferred lies available in bunkers as bunker rakes have been removed. Please smooth sand as you exit the bunker.
- Bubblers should not te used, please take adequate water supplies with you. Do not share water bottles!
- Ball washers have been removed
We thank you for your cooperation!